I cannot get this song out of my head.  The best way to experience is to whip your hair while listening to it.  If you don't have long hair, wear a wig.  I like to wear my blonde lace front wig-the worlds greatest accessory.  Pretend you are Beyonce and have a wind fan and then commence lip syncing.  Robyn has had a great comeback.  I had no clue how I knew her until I played her YouTube play list.  You might remember her famous 90's hit Show Me Love.  Ahhh the 1990's, not to be confused with the 1890's (they're a lot different).  If there is one time in fashion I am dreading coming back it is the 90's.   Frosted tips, the Limited Too, and those shirts that were really small when they weren't on you but expanded and made girls look really awkward in their pubescent years, oh and scrunchies.  (PS, I saw some girls wearing some scrunchies and somebody needs to tell them that's not okay)

Over and Out,
GingerQueer